Friday, June 30, 2017

MU Playing Not Too Good, But They Succeeded To Get Three Trophies. : Progba

Berita-Bola-Terkini
Berita Bola Terkini


Berita Bola Terkini -Manchester United star Paul Pogba rejects criticism of his troops. Although admitted not playing well, but MU triumphantly embrace three trophies.


'Red Devils' is a direct player in his first season trained Jose Mourinho. Starting with the Community Shield, Pogba and his friends won the English League Cup which ended with a Europa League title. Criticism against MU also dragged Pogba. The French international players' offer is considered to be worth no more than £ 89million, while redeeming MU from Juventus in the summer.


"I accept that we are not playing well, we did not do it, we did not do it," Pogba told Esquire magazine, which was picked by Soccer Way.



"I know what we've done, we've won three trophies, that's all I know, that's what matters."



"Given you can be the best troop in the world, you can play a great soccer ball and you can not win trophies, and who will remember them? Not so, Ceplos Pogba.



Pogba returns to Manchester after leaving Turin in 2012. "I left Manchester to play - that's all I want, although I'm young, I think I can play now and I do not want to wait," he said. "So if not with Manchester, He will be another club but in my mind I know: (relationship with MU) does not end, I may return.My mother said thus: 'You will come back someday' "Beber Pogba further

0 komentar: